Thursday, August 17, 2006

Big Bad Boy of Breakfast Gets Some Luvin





So, my friend Wade has this picture with Big Boy posted on myspace and I just KNEW that the vixenly trio had once posed with that Bad Boy of Breakfast... so, I perused a couple photo albums and VIOLA!

Somewhere in Michigan, I believe, when Ellie was working summer stock theater up there Summer of 2003. Chrystal and I camped out for several days and corrupted some small town with our crazy goodness. I also remember some Waffle Farm or Turkey Farm with an outdoor festival where I purchased jasmine oil from a wiccan chick who flirted with me... Good times... There was also a dinner theater, too, right? hmmm... Who knows? It was pre-seminary, therefore, I barely remember anymore... too many brain cells crammed with complicated useless schtuff.

No comments: